Usually, it can be fixed, that's how my laptop battery recharged when it was plugged in.
The laptop is plugged in, it does not load the windows 10
can try to fix the connected laptop that is not loading in Windows 10.
See how :
- Open the Device Manager looking for it
- Click on the batteries, here you can see three items, click with the button right in the battery controllers, Commonly Control battery compatible with Microsoft Surface ACPI. Then, in Uninstall device.
- When you click Uninstall device, you will uninstall the battery drivers from the laptop. They will be reinstalled automatically when you restart your laptop.
- Turn off your laptop and unplug the charger.
- In case your laptop has a removable battery, remove it.
- Reconnect the battery.
- Plug in laptop charger, and turn on your laptop.
- Now click on the battery icon in the system tray, you should see that your laptop is plugged in and it is charging again.
When I reinstalled the battery drivers of my Dell laptop and removed its battery and then reconnected it, I recharged the battery of my Dell laptop when it was plugged in. With differences in manufacturers such as HP, Lenovo, Toshiba, Acer, etc., your mileage may vary. If you found an arrangement that differs from mine, describe your method in the comments below.
Download Links Below