There is usually a way to modify the charging method when the notebook battery is connected.
How to connect a notebook that does not charge Windows
The easiest way is: :
Open Device Manager and search
- When you click Battery, you can see three items. Right-clicking on the battery driver will normally result in a Microsoft Surface ACPI compatible control battery. Then Uninstall device
- [uninstall] When you click the device, the battery driver for your laptop is removed. Rebooting the laptop automatically reinstalls it.
- Turn off the laptop and disconnect the charger from the laptop.
- If your laptop has a removable battery, remove it.
- Reconnect the battery.
- Turn on the notebook charger and turn on the notebook.
- You can now see that the notebook is plugged in and recharged by clicking on the battery icon in the system tray.
If you reinstall the battery driver for your Dell laptop and then reconnect the battery, your Dell notebook will return to its charged state when you plug it in. The mileage may vary due to differences with HP, Lenovo, Toshiba, Acer, and other manufacturers. If you find a fix that is different from mine, explain the method in the comments below.