Windows 10 is the latest version of Windows released by Microsoft. This release is the best version of Windows that works faster than ever with advanced features.
Besides the official website, there are many ways to download Windows 10 ISO. In this blog post, we share a step-by-step guide to download Windows 10 ISO without Media Creation Tool.
Note: You can use this ISO file to download Windows 10 on your Mac or other operating system. However, you still need a license for Windows 10. You need a product key to legally install Windows 10 on your operating system.
Download Windows 10 ISO without media creation tool
You cannot download Windows 10 ISO without Media Creation Tool from Microsoft’s official website. To do this, you need to use some tricks.
Here’s how to download it.
- Open a web browser. Go to the official Microsoft website.
- Press ‘Ctrl+Shift+i’ or simply press F12 to open the inspection panel.
- Tap the 3 dots in the upper right corner of the screen > go to ‘More tools’ > ‘Network conditions’.
- Uncheck ‘Automatically select options’ next to ‘User agent’.
- Choose the user agent you want. i.e. Chrome OS
- Refresh the page without closing the developer page by pressing F5 or pressing the refresh button.
- The same page with the drop-down menu reappears. ‘Choose Windows ISO file version’ Click ‘OK’.
- Select ‘Choose language’ to download and press ‘OK’.
- On the next screen, two buttons will appear.
Click on the desired link and the download will start immediately.
This process allows you to legally download Windows 10 ISO without media creation tools for 32-bit/64-bit.
The method described above is the simplest and easiest way to download a Windows 10 ISO without any media creation tool. However, it is also very easy to download for non-PC operating systems such as Mac, Apple, and Android, and can later be used to install Windows 10 on other operating systems. Here’s how.
Download Windows 10 ISO using Android
- Go to the official Microsoft website.
- Select an edition and click ‘OK’.
- Select your language and click ‘OK’.
- Choose a link that is compatible with your hardware and software (32-bit/64-bit).
- Select a version and the link will start downloading.