Windows 10 is the latest version of Windows released by Microsoft. This edition has many features including Cortana, Xbox, Digital Assistant, Start Menu and more. To make your life easier, this updated Windows release is available on the Microsoft official website.
What you need to know:
- MSDN stands for Microsoft Development Network.
- You should prefer to download the Windows 10 ISO directly from the MSDN server as the official server is the safest and fastest source.
- There are three possible ways to get the latest Windows 10 ISO. How to use Media Creation Tool without this tool and how to use non-Windows OS.
This post explains how to download Windows 10 ISO file from MSDN or Microsoft Development Network. This easy and simple trick will help you download Windows 10 ISO file. Here’s how to download the Windows 10 ISO from MSDN.
There are three ways to legally download an ISO file from Microsoft’s official Windows 10 download page. In this blog post, you will learn all these methods in an easy and simple way.
Here’s how to legally download a Windows 10 ISO file.
- Download the media creation tool
- Using an operating system other than PC
- Without media creation tools
All of these methods are legal and can be easily followed by anyone.
Download Windows 10 ISO File Using Media Creation Tool
- Go to the official Microsoft website.
- Click ‘Download Tool Now’. The media creation tool will start downloading.
- Now if you want to upgrade your PC, you can select the first radio button ‘Upgrade this PC now’. And then we proceed.
However, you will need to download the Creation installation media for another PC. So select the second radio button ‘Create installation media for another PC’ and click ‘Next’.
- On the next screen you need to select the architecture, edition and language of the ISO file.
You can choose your preferred language here. If you uncheck the ‘Use recommended options for this PC’ button, you can make your selections. The languages you can choose from are:
I will go in English. Select each option and proceed to ‘Next’.
- On the next screen you will be asked to ‘Choose media to use’. Here you can download an ISO file or USB flash drive that requires 8GB.
Select the second radio button and proceed to ‘Next’.
- Now you need to choose a location to download the ISO file. Select the appropriate location and click the ‘Save’ button.
- The ISO file download will begin. The download will take some time depending on your system speed and internet connection.
- Once the ISO image file is fully downloaded, the media creation tool will automatically start checking it. When verification is complete, the following screen appears.
- Click the ‘Finish’ button. Ready.
Download Windows 10 ISO using an operating system other than a PC
- Open a web browser >. Microsoft’s official website.
- Select edition > Windows 10 > OK
- Choose Language > OK.
- Choose a version based on system compatibility.
- The ISO file download will begin.
Download Windows 10 without media creation tools
- Open a web browser. Go to the Microsoft Windows 10 download webpage.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+i to open the Inspection panel, or simply press F12 to open the Inspection panel.
- Click the 3 dots in the right corner of the window and go to > More Tools > Network Conditions.
- Uncheck ‘Automatically select options’ next to ‘User agent’. Select the desired user agent (eg Chrome OS).
- Just refresh the page and hit the refresh button or press F5 without closing developer settings.
- The same Windows 10 download page will open with a drop-down menu to select the Windows ISO file version. Click the “OK” button.
- Select the language you want to download and press “OK”.
- On the next screen, two buttons will appear.
- 64-bit download
- 32-bit download
- Click on the desired link and the download will start immediately.