Houdini Free download of the latest version for Windows. It is an independent installation of the offline installer of Houdini v17.5.258.
General description of Houdini
Houdini is a powerful software for 3D animation developed and developed by Side Effects. The special attention to the creation of the animation in a procedural way distinguishes it from other programs of this family. The software has been used in several animated productions, including the most famous, Disney, Frozen, Zootopia, Rio, Ant Bully, and has demonstrated its ability in this regard. It is also a free version of Houdini Apprentice for non-commercial and non-commercial use.
Houdini has worked hard to provide the animation industry with a perfectly developed product, so each version of the software package presents new features based on user needs to consider quality, as well as the process of realization of animated productions. Accelera Houdini is an open platform that uses a variety of scripts to improve its capabilities. For example, users increasingly use the Python language for the script packages of this software, so they even outperform their script, Hscript, but anyway, any scripting language that supports sockets can be used in this program .
Features of Houdini
Below are some notable features that you will experience after downloading Houdini for free.
- Modeling of a variety of characters and three-dimensional objects
- Making animations based on keyframes, CHOP
- Admits camera movements to create unique scenes
- Power suitable for simulating dynamic materials such as clothes, water flow , body dynamics and …
- Powerful lighting with intelligent and accurate shading
- Designed and efficient representation
- Ability to add application functionality through various add-ons
Houdini Technical Configuration details
Before To start the free download of Houdini, you can read the Technical Specifications below.
- Full name of the software: Houdini
- Configuration File name: SideFX_Houdini_FX_17.5.258 × 64.zip
- Size of the complete configuration: 1.1 GB
- Configuration type: Offline installer / Completely independent configuration
- Compatibility architecture: 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest version released later: June 2, 2019
System requirements for Houdini
Before you start the free Houdini download, make sure your PC meets the minimum system requirements.
Windows 10 (64 bits)
Windows 7 SP1
Mac OS X:
Requires 64-bit Mac based on Intel with OSX 10.10.2 and higher
Ubuntu 14.04 LTS (64 bits)
Debian 7.0+ (64 bits)
RHEL 6+ (64 bits)
Fedora 16+ (64 bits)
Open SUSE 12.1+ (64 bits)
CentOS 6+ (64 bits)
Mint 13+ (64 bits)
4 GB required
It requires a 64-bit operating system
8 GB or higher and 64 bits highly recommended for fluid simulation. s
AMD or Intel 64-bit processor (requires SSE or higher) 64 bits required
Quad-core processor or better recommended
Houdini supports MMX and Streaming SIMD (SSE2 )) where present
1GB required for installation
A 3-button mouse is required
Used scroll wheel where present
Wacom tablet is recommended for tools based on Houdini brushes  Graphics cards
A graphic card compatible with GL3.3 is required. GL4.0 + is recommended.
2 GB VRAM or more required. Less than this can lead to display errors, such as blank windows. High DPI screens (4K, 5K) or multiple monitors require a minimum of 4 GB.
It is VERY important that you install the latest driver for your graphics card. Failure to do so may result in display problems and / or slow performance :
– NVidia: 320 or higher
– AMD: FirePro 12.104.2 or higher
– Intel 10.18.10.3958 or higher.
Houdini free download
Click the button below to start the free download of Houdini. This is a complete offline installer and an independent configuration for Houdini. This would be compatible with 64-bit windows.