FmxLinux Free download of the latest version for Windows. It is the independent installation of the complete offline installer of FmxLinux v1.40.
General description of FmxLinux
<img class = "lazyload aligncenter" src = "https://getintopc.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/FmxLinux- v1.27-GetintoPC.com_.jpg "alt =" FmxLinux vpz15 Development of the Linux program using the Embarcadero Linux and FMX compiler Conceptually, this program is a combination of two main components:
RunTime: The implementation of the new FireMonkey for Linux U has closely aligned with the native Linux runtime.
Design time management: an IDE expert that allows you to add the Linux platform to the FMX project and install it with FmxLinux.
FmxLinux features  Below are some notable features that you will experience after the free download of FmxLinux v1.27.
- Provide linux with Ubuntu style quality as the default linux
- Multiplat development Aforma in real time, focusing on its application and FmxLinux does it for Linux.
- Delphi IDE or IDE Delphi encoding and debugging. All RAD Studio functions are available.
Technical details of the FmxLinux configuration
Before starting the free download of FmxLinux, we recommend you read the technical specification below.
- Full name of the software: FmxLinux
- Name of the installation file: FMXLinux_1.40_Retail .zip
- Full configuration size: 63 MB
- Configuration type: offline installer / complete independent configuration
- ] Compatibility architecture: 32 bits / 64 bits (x64)
- Version of the last version added on: June 24, 2019  System requirements for FmxLinux
Before starting the free download of FmxLinux, make sure that your PC meets the minimum system requirements.
- Operating system: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard disk space: 600 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
FmxLinux Free download
Click on the button below to start FmxLinux Free download. This is a complete offline installer and a separate configuration for FmxLinux. This would be compatible with 64-bit windows.
This publication was last updated on: June 24, 2019