If the local system of the service host is constantly using the CPU and has high memory usage in Windows 10/8/7, then you may want to know what the local system of the service host is
. We explain the 5 best solutions to correct Host service of the local system, high disk usage problems. With this solution, you can choose the correct solution to stop the intensive use of the disk, the use of the CPU, the use of memory or too much bandwidth of the host system's service network.
Stay in this publication if you have the following queries in mind
- Can I terminate the local service host system
- What is the local service host system in Windows 10?
- Is the service host a virus?
- What does the local service host system do?
- How do I permanently deactivate the service host? High disk use of the local system?
Related: How to fix the sub-process exception of the unhandled system? Blue screen error
What is the local service server system svchost.exe (restricted network)?
Many users complain that the service host consumes 99 disks in Windows 10. If you are one of them, press Ctrl + Alt + From the key and open the Task Manager that you will notice. problem of the high disk of the local system of the service server.
Now click on the process t Ab and scroll down a bit, here you will find a lot of processes with the name of the terms related to the local host system of the service.
You will see the service host: local system (restricted network), service host: local service, service host: network service, etc. It is the only process that causes the use of 100% disk of Windows 10 in the Task Manager.
The local system of the service server is a generic service hosting container. It has a lot of processes that run on it. This process includes updates to Windows Autos and many other processes that use a disk, a CPU, a memory, a large RAM.
Most of the time, when users update Windows 10, they started facing a problem of high disk usage in the local host system of the service.
Related: Why does the modern configuration of the Host consume a lot of CPU usage? How to solve it?
How to correct the high use of the disk, the use of the CPU or memory?
Try these simple and easy-to-apply fixes and get rid of the service's local host system on Windows 10/8/7.
1. Disable the Superfetch service
You can start by disabling the Superfetch service. It reduces the starting time and increases the efficiency of the loading programs. At the same time, this supercharge is another cause of the generation of high disk usage problems in the local host system of the service. To stop the Superfetch service.
- In Win 10, press the Windows key and type Command Prompt from the keyboard. Then, right click on it to run it as administrator.
- Once a black window appears, type this command net.exe stop superfetch and press Enter .
- It will disable the Superfetch function, but it will take some time, so wait a few minutes.
- We recommend that you also run the check disk command for san and correct any possible errors. For that type, this command chkdsk.exe / f / r and press Enter.
- Now press and and wait at least 15 minutes.  Solve the problem of high disk usage of the local system of the service host from your PC with Windows 10/8/7. If not, go to the second solution.
2. Troubleshooting Windows Update
Sudden shutdown during Windows update also causes high usage of the disk or CPU of the local host system of the service. To fix it, you must run the Windows update problem solver available in the control panel. Follow these steps;
- Press Win + R key and type control panel press enter.
- Click on System and Security then click on Security and Maintenance .
- You will see two options Troubleshooting and recovery clink in the first.
- Now click on Solve the problems with Windows Update, and then click on Next .
- Choose the option that you are requesting Try troubleshooting as administrator .
- As an alternative, on PCs with Win 10, press Win + I to open configuration click on click on Update and Security and then do Click on Solve problems and finally click on Windows Update button .
- Now reboot your computer er
Hopefully, it will solve the use of the local CPU system or disk of the host system on Windows 10/8/7. This should be able to help you solve the problem. Otherwise, restart your computer and try the next step.
Related: Kernel security verification failure error in Windows 10/7 – How do we fix it?
3. Disable the Intelligent Backup Transfer Service and the Windows Update Service
As already stated, the svchost.exe service server : local system (restricted network) is a process package. If you find the process guilty in the task manager, you can disable them to make a difference.
- Open the Windows Task Manager and click on the tab Services .
- At the bottom of the Services tab, find Open Services button . Click on the.
- A new window will open with a huge list. Press " B " to find the service called Intelligent Transfer Service in Background .
- Right click on it and click Stop .
- Again, press " W " to locate Windows Update Service e. Right click on it to open Properties and then click on General Tab .
- Here you will see option Start type . Click on it to select Disable then press OK to apply the changes.
- After disabling the Windows update, open the task manager to locate host network of the local restricted system. Right click and select finish task .
4. Run the built-in Windows SFC and DISM utility
The system file checker and the image management and deployment service are two main tools in Windows 10 that can help you solve the problem of use of the local system disk of the service host. 19659002] First run DISM and then SFC to properly correct any Windows error. Follow these steps;
- Press the Win key and type the command prompt right click on it to execute it as administrator.
- When the command prompt window appears, type this command  DISM / Online / Cleanup-Image / RestoreHealth and press Enter .
- Now wait a minute until the whole process is over.
- Now restart your PC and run SFC at the command prompt.
- To run the system file checker again, open the command prompt (admin) and type this command sfc / scannow hit enter.
- Wait until the scan process finishes. If you see the Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violation then everything is fine.
- If you see Windows Resource Protection found corrupted files but could not repair some of them then run your PC in Safe Mode and run the system file checker again.
It is a universal solution that will stop the problem of high use of the host's local system disk . In case the problem of the high disk of the local system of the host of the service is still there, try with this last method.
5. Restore the state of the hard disk and optimize the system
This is the last solution to repair the local system disk of the service host. To solve this problem, you must execute chkdsk and then Defragment.
- To run chkdsk open Command Prompt (admin), now decide which unit you want to verify  Typically, users type chkdsk c: to verify it and press E nter .
- The scanning process will begin. It will show any error message if it is found and, at the same time, fix all errors.
- Now is the time to run Defrag and optimize the drivers utility.
- In Win 10, press . Win key and types optimizes the drivers right click on it to execute it as administrator.
- Select the hard drive and click Scan. Check the percentage of fragmented files
- Now click on the Optimize button, if you want to defragment your
related drive: What is Vulkan runtime libraries? Should I eliminate it or keep it?
This is how we stop the problem of the high disk of the local system of the host of the service in the PC with Win 10. If you have any other solution to repair the central disk of the host system of the service, tell us that we will include it in our article.
Download Links Below