EPSON L210 Printer Scanner and Driver Offline Setup Overview
A driver is required to control the functions of the printer or scanner or hardware connected to the Windows system. You should also keep this driver up-to-date. In today's article, we will show you the easiest way to download the EPSON L210 printer scanner and driver.
EPSON L210 Printer Scanner and Driver Features
The EPSON L210 Printer Scanner and Driver is a versatile series. The L210 is an all-in-one product. Thanks to the integrated ink system. Ideal for telecommuters and students who want to print, scan and copy at very low cost.
1. MICRO PIEZO PRINTHEAD TECHNOLOGY & EPSON GENUINE INK These two things make printing easy and costly without compromising quality.
2. Warranty L210 printer scanners and drivers come with 12 months (or 15,000 pages) warranty and service support. Ultimately peace of mind and help.
3. Ink Tank The ink tank is integrated in the printer. This allows you to enjoy reliable color printing without having to deal with the confusion that is usually a component of non-genuine refills and third-party ink tank systems. Epson Genuine Ink bottles simplify the process of refilling ink tanks with clear labels and droplet-free nozzles.
4. SPEED The L210 is especially easy and quick to install compared to other ink tank systems. It is a simple three step procedure. Fill in the supplied ink, turn on the printer, and prepare the ink system. That's all. Now relax and go find your fingerprints.
5. Low cost L210 printers are very inexpensive to print. One set of high-capacity ink bottles can print 4,000 black and white pages and 6,500 color pages at a cost of 4,000 black and white pages per second.
6. Extremely compact design 12% smaller footprint than previous models.
7. Multi-language The EPSON L210 printer scanner and driver is available in over 30 languages.
8. Scanner Specifications The L210 series offers outstanding resolution of 600 DPI x 1,200 DPI (horizontal x vertical).
9. Output format The scanner output format is usually BMP, JPEG, TIFF, PDF.
10. Scanner speed and type Scanner type L210 Series Scanners are Contact Image Sensors. The cross-sectional scan speed of A4 black is 7.2 DPP / 600 ms for the line and 2.4 DPP / 300 ms for the line.
EPSON L210 Printer Scanner and Driver Offline Installer Technical Installation Details
- The software is full. The A4-color cross-sectional scan speed is 600 DPI at 14.3 msec / line and 300 DPI at 9.5 msec / line. Name: EPSON L210 printer and scanner driver
- File name setting: L210_x64_153UsHomeExportAsiaML_MP.exe
- Full install size: 23MB
- Installation type: Offline installer / Full independence EPSON Inc