Epic Seven Beginners Guide Part I – Sanctuary, Adventure

Welcome to Epic Seven Beginners Guide. This guide is divided into 3 separate guides on the most important features and functions of Epic Seven. Everything you need to know to have a good and easy start in this wonderful game that you will find in the Epic Seven Beginner's Guide.

Epic Seven Beginner's Guide

Smilegate is a well-known South Korean company responsible for a large number of iconic games that recently came on the market. Some of those games are CrossFire, SoulWorker, Lost Ark, Sky Saga: Infinite Isles, Chaos Masters, etc. On November 18 2018, Smilegate launched the highly anticipated Epic Seven that was expected to move the boundaries of the gacha mobile games. It is important to mention that Epic Seven was previously released for the Asian market, but the truth is that the final version of the game was not ready before 18 th November.

When you start the game one thing is immediately noticeable: the Epic Seven graphic is definitely something you haven't seen before in mobile games. Every detail is made with perfection and the first impression is that you are not playing a mobile game. When you get used to the appearance of the surroundings, you slowly immerse yourself in a very interesting story that will show you the most important facts you should know about the world of Epic 7. The story itself is unique, but to be honest, it has many similarities with Greek mythology: the gods are at war and that war is being fought through the centuries. The war is causing casualties everywhere and one of those casualties is Orbis, a young lover of the Goddess of Creation Diche. After the death of Orbis, Diche is disconsolate and after a long duel, he decides to create a new world in the remains of Orbis in an attempt to prolong his memory. She used all her power to create Orbis-Land and decided to devote all her time trying to make a world that flourishes and progresses like love between her and Orbis. However, Ilryos, a powerful God and mutual friend of Diche and Orbis, realizes that Diche's role in the War of the Gods is too great to be lost for love, and decides to create a powerful Arch-Demon whose only purpose is to destroy the Orbis-Land and draw Diche's attention to the ongoing war. Because of that, Diche is forced to create a group of heroes in Orbis-Land who will fight against the Archdemon and bring peace to the world. Those heroes, known as descendants of Diche, after a long struggle destroy the Arch-Demon only to realize that Orbis-Land will face another Arch-Demon in an endless cycle of time. Every time Arch-Demon is defeated, the new era begins in Orbis-Land and everyone, except a young gentleman known as Ras, loses their memory of previous events, which means that no one is aware of Arch's next threat -Demon.

This is where you are taking control of Ras and other descendants of Diche in an attempt to defeat the Arch-Demon once and for all. After the initial fight where you will learn the basics of combat, which is similar to the combat of other gacha games, you can see the game lobby and the available game options. We will talk about each function in the game, but first I will explain the rules of combat. You lead 4 heroes in battle and each hero has a unique set of skills that can be used in their turn. The hero's speed determines when he will play and you can see the game order of all the participants in the combat on the left side of the combat screen (the hero icon that is closest to the bottom of the screen will play first). Each ability generates a certain number of souls that is represented as some kind of mana at the bottom center of the screen. Souls can be used to enhance specific abilities or to invoke the powerful Guardian who can inflict a great deal of damage to your enemies. There are 3 different Guardians in the game: Arkasus, Zeaon and Kromcruz. You start with Arkasus while 2 other guardians must open while you perform Campaign Missions later. Each hero or monster has a specific element affiliation that is strong against one element and weak against others. There are 5 different elements and the concept is like RPS (rock-paper-scissors) that you can see in the element advantage image below:

 Elemental_Advantage When you kill all the enemies on the map ( usually 2 waves of enemies with Boss at the end, depending on the segment of the game) or all your heroes are dead, the battle is over. As you can see, there is nothing we have not seen before in combat mechanics and I am sure that you will get used to it in a short time.

The game lobby is actually a tavern where you can see the recent use of heroes, doors to the Sanctuary and lots of game options.

 Tavern Now I will try to fully explain all the game functions of each segment of the game that you can find in the game lobby, so you can navigate through the game without wondering if you should be doing something else in this moment. I will start with:


Sanctuary is a place where you can build essential buildings for your game. Each building has a unique purpose and requires an Orbis Breath for each update. Breath of Orbis can only be found in Chaos Gates, which can only be entered by doing side missions on the World Campaign Map (adventure button in the game lobby). There are 4 buildings available at that time and, although you can build each building, you will not have enough Breath Of Orbis for all updates, so you should carefully plan what your priorities will be.

 Shrine First the building available to you right after some initial fights is Heart of Orbis . Here you can generate the gold coin that is needed to buy various goods and the Skystone coin needed to buy Summons and Gold, daily. There are 3 possible improvements to this building: Cradle of Light, Mirror of Light and Benedictory Sanctum.

Cradle of Light improves the total amount of currency you can store while generating up to 36,000 gold and 9 Skystone when fully updated.

Mirror of Light determines the amount of coins you will generate in a 12-hour period up to a maximum of 3000 gold and 0.75 of Skystone per hour at construction level 3.

Benedictory Sanctum gives you the opportunity to get additional rewards from the Heart of Orbis When fully updated, you may have a 50% chance of earning an additional 200% of currency per hour.

The Forest of Souls building is available to you after finishing chapter 2.4 on the World Map. This building is a place where you can nurture 3 invaluable different creatures for the constant progress of the game. Those creatures are penguins, ghosts and MolaGoras. Penguins are used to gain experience and you can nurture penguins with one, two or three stars (penguins with 3 stars give the most experience). The penguins have an affiliation of elements, which means that if you use penguins with water elements, it will grant the greatest experience to the water heroes, although it will also improve the experience of other heroes, but in smaller quantities. The main use of Phantasma is to promote heroes. When you have a Hero with 3 stars and that Hero reaches the maximum level, you can promote it in the Hero with 4 stars or more using a certain number of creatures that have the same number of stars as the Hero you wish to promote. You can use any creature or hero for that, but the fact that you can produce Phantasmas every day makes them ideal for that process. MolaGora looks like a root and is mainly used to improve the abilities of heroes. To grow MolaGora you will need MolaGora seeds.

 Sanctuary_ForestOfSouls Forest of Souls has 3 possible improvements: Blessing of Probability, Soul Island Extension and Blessing of Time.

The Blessing of Probability improves the possibility of obtaining better quality creatures. Rate up to 70% chance of getting a 1 star penguin, 27% chance of getting a 2 star penguin and 3% chance of getting a 3 star penguin when fully updated. Phantasms and MolaGora can only be low or medium grade.

Soul Isle Extension extends the number of parent slots. In the level 3 update you can nurture 3 different creatures at the same time.

Blessing of time decreases the time needed to raise creatures. When fully updated, the invocation time is reduced by 15%.

Steel Workshop is the place where you can create your own team and, unlike other games, this place can produce high quality equipment. This building will be available after completing chapter 3.3 on the World Campaign Map. Materials for processing are collected by participating in the chosen screen Hunt on Battle. There are 4 types of equipment: Wyvern hunting equipment, Golem hunting equipment, Banshee hunting equipment and Azimak hunting equipment. Each class of equipment provides equipment with different bonuses and you must learn what these bonuses are, before deciding where to hunt and what equipment to produce.

Wyvern Hunt Equipment gives you equipment with the critical set (higher critical probability), hit set (higher effectiveness) or speed set (higher speed).

Golem Hunt Equipment provides you with an attack set (greater attack), defense set (greater defense) or health set (greater health).

Banshee Hunt Equipment allows you to produce equipment with resistance set (increased resistance), destruction set (increased critical strike damage), life theft set (absorbs part of each stroke and restores health), or set of cons (increases the chance of counterattacking after taking damage).

Azimanak Hunt Equipment is a team with a set of units (increases the possibility of activating a dual attack), a set of immunity (grants immunity to the caster for 1 turn at the start of combat) or a set of anger (damage increases when attacking discredited targets).

 Sanctuary_SteelWorkshop As in other buildings, Steel Workshop has 3 possible improvements: Extending Workshop, Craftsman's Oven and Blacksmith's Bedroom.

Extending Workshop reduces the amount of gold needed to manufacture equipment. When fully updated prices are reduced by 30%.

The artisanal oven improves the possibility of manufacturing high quality equipment. At level 3 there is a 35% chance of creating rare teams, a 53% chance of creating heroic teams and a 12% chance of creating epic teams.

The blacksmith's bedroom reduces the amount of materials needed to manufacture equipment by up to 30% at construction level 3.

The High Command will be available after finishing chapter 3.7 on the Map of the World Campaign. This is the building that allows you to send your Heroes in several automatic missions that give you Experience, Gold, Stigma (currency necessary to accelerate the breeding in Forest of Souls), Old coins (currency needed to buy special items) or Conquest Points (PVP currency required for various goods). You can name up to 4 heroes in each mission, but you cannot do more than 2 missions at the same time. Each mission gives you bonuses if you use heroes with specific features for that mission (completion time is reduced, you can get bonus rewards, etc.). There are 4 types of missions: sanctuary missions (gold and experience), adventure missions (stigma and experience), hunting missions (ancient coins and experience) and war missions (points of conquest and experience). Those missions are ideal for leveling heroes that you don't use in combat, which means that finishing them is the best way to acquire spendable heroes to promote your main team.

 Sanctuary_HighCommand The high command updates are Administration, Floating Station and barracks.

When fully updated, the Administration unlocks the requirement of 3 Sanctuary Missions, 10 Hunting Missions and 3 War Missions.

The floating station on level 3 unlocks 3 Sanctuary Missions, 10 Adventure Missions and 3 War Missions.

The final update of Baracks allows you to unlock 3 adventure missions, 3 hunting missions and 10 war missions.

This is all you need to know about Sanctuary and I'm ready to explain everything you need to know: [19659002] ADVENTURE

The Adventure button can be found at the bottom right of the lobby screen. When you click on Adventure, you will see the map of Orbis-Land with a total of 16 different regions.

 Adventure screen Each region has a main search line containing up to 10 missions and 1 or 2 side mission lines. Each mission has 3 groups of enemies with a Boss at the end, except for the missions at the crossroads where you can choose your path unless it is blocked (to unlock certain paths you need to meet the requirements of the mission). The crossing maps have several exits that take you to side missions and Gates of Chaos (places where you can get Breath of Orbis). When you start a mission, you will see which enemies you will face, what rewards you can get and what it takes to achieve 3 stars (the total number of stars per Region is counted to get the Region Awards). In addition, you will have the option to choose Supporter from the list of Heroes owned by the other players. If you choose a supporter that belongs to the player from your friends list, you will be awarded 10 friendship points (currency that can be exchanged for calls or certain assets), otherwise you will get only 5 friendship points. Be sure to check which heroes are necessary for each mission because each star gives you 5 Heavenly Stones and only if you collect all the stars in the region will you receive the Final Region Reward. This means that you will need to have 1 Usable Hero of each class and item if you want to get maximum rewards. In addition to the mission rewards, you will also be awarded on the search line for completing each mission in your main mission. Those rewards are very useful and you will often receive the materials you need most. After collecting all the stars in the Solayu swamp region (chapter 4.S6), the first urgent mission will be available. Urgent missions must be carried out within a certain period of time to obtain certain rewards (usually, it is an elf chest containing at least Epic Gear). After completing chapter 9.1 (Shell Forest), the AP exchange (you can exchange the AP points obtained from the missions by much needed catalysts) will be available. When you complete all the main missions in all regions in normal difficulty, you can do it again in world difficulty. I must say that the normal difficulty will not cause you any problem, but the world difficulty is a totally different story and will test your strength in many ways. My suggestion is that you eliminate all the missions you can as soon as possible, even that means you won't have the energy for other segments of the game. This strategy is best for long-term plans and will generally show you what your true strength and progress in the game is.

This concludes the basic information about the Adventure button. In the next part of the Epic Seven Beginner's Guide, we'll talk about the Hero button and the Battle button.

You can find detailed information about all the Heroes and their value in the game in our List of epic levels seven.

We hope you enjoyed the Epic Seven Beginner's Guide and now you fully understand all the segments of the Epic Seven game. BlueMoonGame wishes you a long and prosperous journey to a wonderful world known as Epic Seven.

For More Updates Check out Blog, Windows Softwares Drivers, Antivirus, Ms Office, Graphic Design Don’t Forget to Look Our Facebook Page Get Into Pc like us & follow on Twitter- @getinpc

Please Note: This content is provided and hosted by a 3rd party server. Sometimes these servers may include advertisements. igetintopc.com does not host or upload this material and is not responsible for the content.