EJ Technologies JProfiler 11 downloads the latest version of Windows for free. It is a fully offline setup independent setup for EJ Technologies JProfiler 11, for compatible versions of Windows. The program has been manually checked and installed before our staff uploads, it is a fully functional version without any problems.
EJ Technologies JProfiler 11 Overview
JProfiler is a full-featured Java Analyzer designed to analyze J2SE and J2EE applications. It combines CPU analysis, thread analysis and memory analysis in one application. You can also download Visual Assist X 10.
JProfiler has a large number of IDE integration and application server integration. JProfiler's intuitive GUI helps you identify performance bottlenecks, identify memory leaks, and resolve threading issues. You can also download IntraWeb Ultimate Edition 15.
Features of EJ Technologies JProfiler 11
The following are some amazing features that you can experience after installing EJ Technologies JProfiler 11. Free downloads Please remember that the features may vary, depending on your system Whether to support them.
Excellent ease of use
- When you do the analysis, you need the most powerful tools. At the same time, you don't want to spend time learning how to use the tool. JProfiler is like this: simple yet powerful at the same time. Configuring sessions is very simple, and third-party integration makes getting started a breeze and presents data analysis in a natural way. At all levels, JProfiler has been carefully designed to help you get started.
JDBC, JPA and NoSQL database analysis
- Database calls are the main cause of business application performance issues. JProfiler's JDBC and JPA/Hibernate probes, as well as MongoDB, Cassandra and HBase's NoSQL probes, show why database access is slow and the speed at which code is called. From the JDBC timeline view to show you all the JDBC connections and their activities, through the hotspot view to show you the slow statement and single event list of various telemetry views, database probing is an important tool to understand the database layer
to Java Enterprise Excellent support for Edition
- There is dedicated support for JEE in most of JProfiler's views. For example, in the JEE aggregation level, you can view the call tree based on the JEE components in your application. In addition, the call tree is split for each request URI. In addition, JProfiler adds a semantic layer on top of low-level performance analysis data, such as JDBC, JPA / Hibernate, JMS, and JNDI calls displayed in the CPU performance analysis view. With JEE support, JProfiler fills the gap between code analyzers and advanced JEE monitoring tools.
Higher level of analysis data
- JProfiler has a number of detectors that can display higher level data from interesting subsystems in the JRE. In addition to Java EE subsystems such as JDBC, JPA/Hibernate, JSP/Servlets, JMS, Web Services, and JNDI, JProfiler provides advanced information about RMI calls, files, sockets, and processes. Each of these probes has its own set of useful views that give you general insight, highlight performance issues, and allow you to track individual events. Moreover, all of these views are also available for your own custom probes, which you can configure dynamically in JProfiler.
Stellar analysis of memory leaks
- Without the right tools, it is impossible to find a memory leak. JProfiler's heap walker gives you an intuitive interface to solve simple and complex memory problems. Five different views and a large number of checks show different aspects of the current object set. Each view gives you basic insights about the selected object and allows you to switch to a different set of objects. Answer questions such as why the object is not garbage collected with a single click of the mouse.
Extensive QA functionality
- JProfiler is well suited as a QA tool, both during development and for dedicated QA teams. The rich features of snapshot comparison make it easy to track progress. JProfiler has strong support for command line operations. This includes the ability to analyze, export snapshot data, and create snapshot comparisons from the command line. The ant task bundled with JProfiler allows you to perform all command line operations from the build script.
The broadest support for platforms, IDEs, and application servers
- JProfiler is integrated into your environment: We offer a wide range of native proxy libraries for 32-bit and 64-bit JVMs. Integration into all popular IDEs makes analysis in the development process as easy as running an application. A large number of integration wizards for almost all application servers on the market ensure that you can get started with just a few clicks instead of reading the documentation.
- JProfiler only records data when you need it. In fact, you can launch the application using the JProfiler proxy and attach the JProfiler GUI later. If you don't record any data, the overhead is very small. This is what we call demand analysis. There are always things you can tweak in the Advanced Profiler. JProfiler shows you how analytics settings will impact performance and gives you templates to quickly select analysis settings for common use cases.
Powerful CPU Analyzer
- Fixing performance bottlenecks is the most common use case for analyzers. However, the level of detail in CPU data can be very high, and the way data is collected can have a huge impact on usability. With JProfiler, you have a decisive advantage when trying to figure out the cause of the problem. Calling the tree view filter, the aggregation level and the thread state selector are just a few examples of the versatility of JProfiler in the field.
Integrated Thread Analyzer
- Thread-related issues are more frequent than one might assume. Without a thread analyzer, you have minimal opportunities to solve these problems. A number of other opaque issues can be solved when using JProfiler, such as increasing activity in multi-threaded applications that use too many locks. Thread analysis not only has a separate view part in JProfiler, it is also tightly integrated into the CPU analysis view.
System Requirements for EJ Technologies JProfiler 11
Free download before installing EJ Technologies JProfiler 11 You need to know if your computer meets the recommended or minimum system requirements:
Operating System  JProfiler supports analysis on the following platforms:
EJ Technologies JProfiler 11 Technical Setup Details
- Software full name: EJ Technologies JProfiler 11
- Setting file name:
- Size: 80 MB, 104 MB (Because the backend file size or name is constantly updated may vary)
- Setting type: offline installer / completely independent installation
- compatibility architecture: 64-bit (x64) 32-bit (x86)
EJ Technologies JProfiler 11 free download
Click the button below to start EJ Technologies JProfiler 11 is free to download. This is the complete offline installer and standalone setup for EJ Technologies JProfiler 11. This will be compatible with compatible versions of Windows.
How to install EJ Technologies JProfiler 11
- Decompress zip files using WinRAR or WinZip or default Windows commands.
- Open the installer and accept the terms and then install the program.
- If you have any questions, you can get help in Request Section .
How to download EJ Technologies JProfiler 11
- Click on the download button below and you will be redirected to the next page.
- On the next page you will need to wait 10 seconds to get the download button.
- Click the Download Now button to start the download.
- Enjoy bookmarking our website and visit us every day to get the latest and high quality downloads.
- If you have any software requests, you can post them in our Requests section .
Soruce: pcwonderland .com