EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Specialist 12 Overview
Data is considered more important than computer system or hardware itself. This is because you can always replace the hardware. However, data collected over many years can not be reconstructed and must be recovered. Today's article will show you how to recover deleted documents, images and video files from Windows 7, 8, and 10 using EaseUS Data Recovery Professional 12 software.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro 12 Offline Installer Setup Feature
EaseUS is very easy and fast data It is the best data recovery program that can recover, delete, format or lose.
1. All Files The EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard can recover any type of file, including Office documents, photos, videos, emails, and more.
2. Support Supports almost all Windows versions. Windows XP, 7, 8, Vista, 10, Windows Server 2012, 2003, 2016, 2008.
3. FILE SYSTEMS Supports FAT 12, FAT 16, FAT 32, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, ext2, ext3, HFS +, ReFS.
4. SAFE & HASSLE FREE The EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard provides a very secure environment for data recovery. Fully recover lost or deleted files in various data loss scenarios without overwriting the original data.
5. Unlimited Data Recovery Pro version can recover unlimited data.
6. Preview You can preview all kinds of files before restoration. This will help you select the files to recover.
7. ALL STORAGE You can easily undelete files from your hard drive, memory card, USB, digital camera, mobile device and other storage media.
8. FORMATTED RECOVERY The EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard has the ability to perform formatted recovery and recover files. Formatted hard drives, formatted memory cards, USB, or external drives.
9. Lost Partition Recovery It is also possible to re-import a file from a missing partition. Both local hard drives and removable drives are supported.
10. Hard disk corruption Hard disk failure can be for a variety of reasons. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard, such as bad power supply or virus attack, can help you and provide a reliable solution.
11. OS CRASH RECOVERY You can also recover files from a conflicting Windows operating system.
12. RAW PARTITION How to recover deleted documents, images and video files from Windows 7, 8
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Windows 12 Installation 7, 8, 10 "width =" 300 "height = Recovering deleted documents, images, and video files from Windows 7, 8, and 10 is not a big deal: EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional 12.0 provides step-by-step instructions.
The first must be selected where to start looking for data Run the program and select this location
Start the second scan The initial scan is fast EaseUS Data Recovery The Quick Check in the wizard lists all the files that were simply deleted or emptied from the Recycle Bin at the location you selected.
In the third step, The chief performs a detailed check, which starts automatically after a quick check. Instead of just scanning the file directory, you can search the entire data field of the storage device thoroughly to find more lost files.
Now comes with the fourth and the final step: The EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard allows you to preview all the files found in the scan. You can filter by file type or location. Once you have selected a file, click the Restore button, which asks where you want to save the lost file, so be careful not to save it on the same lost partition, for example if you are recovering data from drive C, do not save it back to drive C. Please use a different drive.
NOTE:  Do not change your computer and drive where data should be recovered. Do not install data recovery or other software on the drive that you want to recover from where you lost your data. For example, if data is lost from a folder on drive C and data recovery software needs to be installed, installing data on drive D may reduce the chance of 100% data recovery without overwriting data .
There are three types of display files:
1. Additional lost files (RAW) Files without original names or directories. They will have a new name. You must manually verify these files to rename and configure them.
2. Special Lost File This option has the most useful files. These can be PDF files, photos, videos, or office files.
3. Deleted folders / files Folders or files that have been deleted or deleted from the Recycle Bin belong to this category.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro 12 Offline Installation Manager Technical Installation Details
- Software Full Name: EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Windows PC Professional 12.0
- File Name Settings: drw_setup.exe
- Full Installation Size: 40MB
- Installation Type: Program / Full Standalone Installation
- Compatibility Architecture: 32-bit (x86) / 64-bit (x64)
- Developer: EaseUS Inc.
System requirements for installing EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional 12 Offline Installer
- Operating System: WINDOWS 7 | 8 | 10 | XP |
- Requires hard disk space
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.5 GHz or higher
Download EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro Install the offline installer for Windows 7 | 8 | 10
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Click the link provided below to begin installation of the full offline installer. This is a full offline installer and EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is a standalone installer for full offline installer.
Download Data Recovery Wizard
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Full Offline Installer Setup is compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows versions and is compatible with Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / working. For the trial period, you may need to purchase software licenses from the developer.