Ready to download Windows 10 Pro ISO file without product key from Microsoft official website. Here’s how to legally download Windows 10.
As we all know, Microsoft has a golden offer for those who already have an official license to upgrade their version of Windows.
However, users who want to upgrade their system version without using this offer can download Windows 10 ISO file without product key by following these steps: As far as ISO images are concerned, no product keys or licenses are required. However, you will need this to take advantage of the new features in Windows 10. You must purchase a license to activate Windows and resume essential services.
Where to download Windows 10 ISO?
You can easily download the latest version of Windows from Microsoft’s official website. Go to the official Windows 10 download page and click the “Download tool now” option. This will allow you to download a media creation tool that you can use later to install the OS on multiple devices.
Here’s how to download it.
Download Windows 10 ISO File Using Media Creation Tool
- Go to the official Microsoft website.
- Click ‘Download Tool Now’. The media creation tool will start downloading.
This screen will appear. Wait for it to load. On the next screen, if you see ‘Applicable Disclaimers and License Terms’, read them carefully and click ‘Agree’.
- Now if you want to upgrade your PC, you can select the first radio button ‘Upgrade this PC now’. And then we proceed.
However, you will need to download the Creation installation media for another PC. So select the second radio button ‘Create installation media for another PC’ and click ‘Next’.
- On the next screen you need to select the architecture, edition and language of the ISO file.
You can choose your preferred language here. If you uncheck the ‘Use recommended options for this PC’ button, you can make your selections. The languages you can choose from are:
I will go in English. Select each option and proceed to ‘Next’.
- On the next screen you will be asked to ‘Choose media to use’. Here you can download an ISO file or USB flash drive that requires 8GB.
Select the second radio button and proceed to ‘Next’.
- Now you need to choose a location to download the ISO file. Select the appropriate location and click the ‘Save’ button.
- The ISO file download will start. The download will take some time depending on your system speed and internet connection.
- Once the ISO image file is fully downloaded, the media creation tool will automatically start checking it. When verification is complete, the following screen appears.
- Click the ‘Finish’ button. Ready.
Download Windows 10 ISO using a non-PC operating system
- Open a web browser >. Microsoft’s official website.
- Select edition > Windows 10 > OK
- Choose Language > OK.
- Choose the version based on your system’s compatibility.
- The ISO file download will start.
Download Windows 10 without media creation tools
- Open a web browser. Go to the Microsoft Windows 10 download webpage.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+i to open the Inspection panel, or simply press F12 to open the Inspection panel.
- Click the 3 dots in the right corner of the window and go to > More Tools > Network Conditions.
- Uncheck ‘Automatically select options’ next to ‘User agent’. Select the desired user agent (eg chrome os).
- Just refresh the page and hit the refresh button or press F5 without closing developer settings.
- The same Windows 10 download page will open with a drop-down menu to select the Windows ISO file version. Click the “OK” button.
- Select the language you want to download and press “OK”.
- On the next screen, two buttons will appear.
- Click on the desired link and the download will start immediately.
memo: This download link is valid for 24 hours. Therefore, the process must be completed before it expires.