Download Microsoft Office 365 (Offline Installer) – Windows 10 Version Free | Latest Microsoft Office for Windows 10 (64-bit/32-bit)
Download the latest version of Microsoft Office for Windows 10, 7, 8/8.1 (64 BIT/32 BIT) using the official direct download link with offline installer standalone setup. This direct link provides the fastest full bandwidth download of Microsoft Office (64-bit and 32-bit).
Microsoft Office 365 is a productivity suite that includes a bundle of all possible applications considered for document and office management employees. There are many tools for creating and managing documents, spreadsheets, presentations, databases, and more. You can customize your selections during installation. No other product offers so many applications in a single product line.
You can use it with your Outlook account through Office sign-in. Your settings and some necessary information may be stored and synced.
Word 365 for creating and managing documents. Efficiently handle documents of any size. You can write a simple letter to a huge book with a cover, table of contents, glossary, text content, graphics, shapes and charts.
Office 365 is the world’s leading office document management suite. It is based on many years of experience and hardworking developers. The following applications are included in the package:
- word 365 To create the best documentation.
- Excel 365 It’s for dealing with spreadsheets.
- PowerPoint 365 Build impressive and interactive multimedia presentations.
- access 365 Create and manipulate complex databases in an easy way using a visual environment.
- Outlook 365 for email management
- project 365 Easily plan, manage, and deliver projects.
- Publisher 365 Increase your productivity by creating your own marketing materials.
- vizio 365 It helps to create and modify pre-made shapes and diagrams to convey ideas in a visual form.
- one note 365 It’s like a laptop, so you can take notes and access them online from anywhere in the world.
Alternatives to Office 365
There are several alternatives to Office 365, but after some testing I suggest that Office 365 is the best productivity suite for now. LibreOffice and OpenOffice are great, but if you have to deal with heavy files with content they will be slow while loading and saving files. Sometimes this loading time becomes unbearable. It could be fixed in the future, but for now, Office 365 is the best replacement for that price point.
Office 365 is free to download and use as a trial version. A trial version can be used for a few days (usually 60 days) and is sufficient. Download it and try it for free.
Microsoft does not allow its products and installers to be hosted on different servers. So, go to Microsoft’s official download link for Office 365.