Download Microsoft Office 2013 (Offline Installer) ISO/IMG File – Windows 10 Version Free | Latest Microsoft Office 2013 for Windows 10 (64-bit/32-bit)
Download the latest version of Microsoft Office for Windows 10, 7, 8/8.1 (64 BIT/32 BIT) using the official direct download link with offline installer standalone setup. This direct link provides the fastest full bandwidth download of Microsoft Office (64-bit and 32-bit).
Microsoft Office 2013 is a productivity suite that includes all possible application bundles considered for document and office management employees. There are many tools for creating and managing documents, spreadsheets, presentations, databases, and more. You can customize your selections during installation. No other product offers so many applications in a single product line.
You can use it with your Outlook account through Office sign-in. Your settings and some necessary information may be stored and synced.
Word 2013 to create and manage documents. Efficiently handle documents of any size. You can write a simple letter to a huge book with a cover, table of contents, glossary, text content, graphics, shapes and charts.
Office 2013 is the world’s leading Office document management suite. It is based on many years of experience and hardworking developers. The following applications are included in the package:
- word 2013 To create the best documentation.
- Excel 2013 It’s for dealing with spreadsheets.
- PowerPoint 2013 Build impressive and interactive multimedia presentations.
- access 2013 Create and manipulate complex databases in an easy way using a visual environment.
- Outlook 2013 for email management
- project 2013 Easily plan, manage, and deliver projects.
- Publisher 2013 Increase your productivity by creating your own marketing materials.
- Vision 2013 It helps to create and modify pre-made shapes and diagrams to convey ideas in a visual form.
- OneNote 2013 It’s like a laptop, so you can take notes and access them online from anywhere in the world.
Alternatives to Office 2013
There are several alternatives to Office 2013, but after some testing I suggest that Office 2013 is the best productivity suite for now. LibreOffice and OpenOffice are great, but if you have to deal with heavy files with content they will be slow while loading and saving files. Sometimes this loading time becomes unbearable. It could be fixed in the future, but for now, Office 2013 is the best value for money.
Office 2013 is free to download and use as a trial version. A trial version can be used for a few days (usually 60 days) and is sufficient. Download it and try it for free.
Microsoft does not allow its products and installers to be hosted on different servers. So, go to Microsoft’s official download link for Office 2013.