CrossOver for Linux. Download Full offline installer stand-alone installation of CrossOver v17.0.0.
CrossOver for Linux Overview
CrossOver for Linux is an impressive application that lets you install your favorite Windows applications on Linux. Provides a very easy way to install applications and games. In fact, it is the GUI front end of the renowned Wine software and provides a set of APIs and libraries that emulate different MS Windows operating systems on various operating systems. You can also download CrossOver 18 for Linux.
CrossOver for Linux is very supported and allows users to license Windows through various Windows applications. Can be installed and used without The application supports all the applications you can install, such as the entire Microsoft Office suite, including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, and Microsoft Outlook. CrossOver for Linux allows you to install Microsoft Project, Adobe Photoshop, Internet Explorer, Shockwave Director, and Windows Media Player. You can also download SystemTools Hyena 2018.
Features of CrossOver for Linux  Here are some prominent features to experience after.
- Impressive application that allows you to install frequently used Windows applications on Linux.
- Provides a very easy way to install applications.
- Users support a wide range of Windows applications that can be installed and used without a Windows license.
- Supports all applications that can be installed like full Microsoft Office. Suite that includes Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, and Microsoft Outlook.
- You can install Microsoft Project, Adobe Photoshop, and Internet Expl. Here are some examples with orer, Shockwave Director, and Windows Media Player.
CrossOver for Linux Technical Setting Details
- Software Full Name: Linux Download CrossOver for
- Setup File Name: CrossOver_17.0.0.zip
- Total installation size: 529 MB
- Installation Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Install  Compatibility Architecture: 32-bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added: August 17, 2019
- Developer: CrossOver
System requirements for CrossOver for Linux
Free download for Linux Make sure your PC meets the minimum system requirements before starting CrossOver Check it.
- Operating system: Linux
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 250MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
CrossOver for Linux Free Download
Click the button below to start CrossOver for Linux free download. . This is a complete offline installer and standalone setup for CrossOver for Linux. Compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit windows.
This post was last updated: 17 August 2019
2019-08-17 17:30:42 updated by getinpc info downloadable link attached Below.
Thanks For Visiting Get Into PC Please do share and comment if any issue while opening links of the posts…..