CrossVCL Free Download Latest version for Windows. CrossVCL Overview
CrossVCL is an attractive application that helps you create VCL for MacOS and Linux. Provides low-level Windows API bridges for MacOS and Linux. It has standard MacOS controls such as TEdit, TMemo, and TComboBox. It has a native user interface and a professional working environment. It provides cross-platform availability on MacOS and Linux and provides native graphics such as Windows.
CrossVCL greatly supports standard VCL components and provides support. Third-party software has user controls for Mac OS and Linux. You need Embarcadero Delphi Berlin for MacOS and Embarcadero Delphi Tokyo for Linux. Provides optimal load on CPU hardware. It has a library for customizing the graphic buttons and the desired size and label. You can create VCLs using native graphics, such as Tcanvas and TBitmaps. It has a simple and easy learning and working environment. There is a convenient installation with a continuous user interface for workflow configuration.
The following are a part of Xojo 2018 Release 1.1 R3.
- Create VCL for MacOS and Linux
- Low-level Windows API Bridge
- Standard and custom MacOS controls
- Optimized load on CPU  Provides native graphics and controls. CrossVCL-Free-Download-GetintoPC.com ” width=”555″ height=”312″ />
- Software Full name: CrossVCL
- Installation file name: CrossVCL_v1
- Easy installation with intuitive user interface (19659011) Compatibility architecture: 32-bit (x86) / 64-bit (x64)  Release date for the latest version : 25th Jun 2011
- Developer: Homepage
- Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): 512MB
- CrossVCL Before you start the download for free, make sure your PC meets the minimum system requirements.
- CrossVCL Free Download
CrossVCL Click the button below to start downloading for free.
- Hard disk space: 70MB free space
- Processor: Intel dual core processor or higher
This is a complete offline installer and standalone installer for CrossVCL. It is compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit windows.
The last update of this post is: June 25, 2019
2019-06-25 11:28:46 updated by getinpc info downloadable link attached Below.
Thanks For Visiting Get Into PC Please do share and comment if any issue while opening links of the posts…..