Welcome to Clash of Clans 2020 World Championship! Start the battle for the $ 1,000,000 prize pool. They say that Fushi is 20/20, but the future looks incredibly bright when the 2020 World Championship begins!
About Clash of Clans World Championship
Win $ 1,000,000 with millions of players around the world in Clan War Leagues or ESL Play Pre-Qualifiers and WARs.
Clan Rally and Win the Competition
Sharpen the Barbarian’s sword, fly the Archer’s Arrow, and polish the Royal Pursuit Shield. Become a legend of Clash in a six-month championship qualifier!
To qualify in Clash of Clans for World Championship
1. Compete in the Champions I leagues during the in-game Clan Wars League season between February and July (1st to 11th of each month).
2. Each month the best clan is chosen from among the group winners of each champion I choose.
3. The best champion I clan is chosen based on total stars (attack star + win bonus star). In the case of a tie, the tie determination is determined by the percent breakdown.
4. Each month, the top four clan of Champions are invited in the 5v5 offline qualifiers in Katowice, Poland.
5. Each eligible clan will be verified by Supercell at the end of the season. The top four clans have priority slots for offline qualifiers for the month. If a clan has refused a seat or is unable to attend the qualification, that seat will be offered to the clan with the next rank.
6. Eligible clan leaders will contact Supercell through the in Clash of Clans, inbox. Clan Leaders will be able to see their offline qualifying for the month for 24 months. If a clan leader does not respond in time or his clan is unable to attend the offline qualifier of Poland Katowice, the spot will be offered to the next ranked clan.
7. The leader of a clan is responsible for assigning five members from the War League roster to represent the clan in the offline qualifiers.
ESL Play Prequalifier:
First, register to compete on the ESL Clash of Clans World Championship. Each preliminary round will take place during the next in Clash of Clans game qualifying round every weekend between February and July. The top four winning teams will advance to the monthly Katowice Poland offline qualifier.
ESL Play Dictionary Qualifier Format:
- 5v5 Town Hall 13 Friendly War
- 15 minutes ready, 1 hour war
- One elimination, one of the best (winners after one match in each round)
Take a look, Clash of Clans Update,
New changes to the 2020 qualifier:
Increased the time required for visa application and increased time between the Clan League / ESL Play Preliminary Qualifier and Katowice Qualifiers so that the required documents can be obtained.
- Check out the schedule below to understand what month you are competing for.
- Clan League League / ESL Play: February 2020: Katowice Tournament Date March 25-28, 2020
- Clan League League / ESL Play: March 2020: Katowice Tournament Date April 22-26, 2020
- Clan Wars / ESL Play: April 2020: Katowice Tournament Date May 27-31, 2020
- Clan Wars / ESL Play in May 2020: Katowice Tournament Date June 24-28, 2020
- Clan League League / ESL Play June 2020: Katowice Tournament Date July 22-26, 2020
- Clan League League / ESL Play in July 2020: Katowice Tournament Date: August 26-30, 2020.
Fair play policy
All clan must be qualified in accordance with Supercell’s fair play policy and terms of service to compete in the qualifying round. Clans check for violations, including but not limited to account sharing, botting, modding, or other violations that may disqualify players in eligibility.
- Additional information regarding Supercell’s fair play policy and terms of service.
- Travel and Accommodation
- The offline qualifier is a real event in Katowice, Poland, and all five clan members should be able to travel.
- Flights and accommodation are handled by ESL.
- All participants must be at least 18 years of age, be able to travel to Poland, and have all required travel documents, including a valid passport and the visa required to travel to Poland.
Note: If a visa cannot be obtained within the required period, the clan will be disqualified from qualifying for the month. However, just because a clan can get proper travel documents does not disqualify them from qualifying for future qualifiers. Supercell and ESL may not be able to process visa applications quickly.
In Clash of Clans 2020 World Championship!
If a clan wins in the Katowice qualifying round, they will automatically receive a golden ticket. This is your guaranteed place to compete in the 2020 World Championship Final! With six monthly qualifiers and two wild cards, you have eight chances to take place on stage in the World Championship.
Once you’ve got what you need for war against the best, don’t miss the chance to shoulder shoulders with the world’s largest Clashers!