This article shows how to download and install the full version of Autodesk Revit 2019 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on how to install Autodesk Revit 2019 on your computer.
About the software
Use the Revit software to produce consistent, coordinated, and comprehensive model-based building designs and documentation.
- Automatically update floor plans, elevations, sections, and 3D views.
- Use 3D visualizations to see a building before construction.
Autodesk Revit 2019 system requirements
|Minimum: Basic configuration|
|Operating system ¹|| Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1 64-bit:
Enterprise, Ultimate, Professional or Home Premium Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit:
Enterprise, Pro or Windows 8.1
Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit Anniversary Update (version 1607 or higher) :
|Type of CPU||Intel® Pentium® Single or Multi-Core, Xeon® , or AMD® i-Series processor or equivalent with SSE2 technology. The highest and cheapest CPU speed rating is recommended.
Autodesk Revit software products will use multiple cores for many tasks, using up to 16 cores for near-photorealistic rendering operations.
|Memory||4 GB of RAM
|Video Display Resolutions|| Minimum:
1280 x 1024 with true color Maximum:
Ultra High Definition (4K) Monitor
|Video Adapter|| Basic Graphics:
24-bit color capable display adapter Advanced graphics:
DirectX® 11 compatible graphics card with Shader Model 3
|Disk space||5 GB of free disk space  Media||Download or installation from DVD9 or USB key|
|Pointing device  MS-Mouse or 3Dconnexion® compatible device|
|Browser||Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 7.0 (or later)|
|Connectivity||Internet connection for license registration and prerequisite component download|
How to Download and Install Aut odesk Revit 2019
- Click the download buttons below and finish downloading them at necessary files. This can take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Install Autodesk Revit 2019
- Install Network License Manager (“nlm18.104.22.168_ipv4_ipv6_win64.msi”) and change “this_host” in ADESK.DAT
to your hostname. Configure and start the license server (LMTOOLS Utility) and select “Configuration using services”
Go to the “Config Services” tab and select “path to the lmgrd.exe file” to your lmgdr.exe (usually C: AutodeskNetwork License Managerlmgdr. Exe), Path to the license file (choose to show * .dat files) and select “ADESK.DAT] Go to the“ Start / Stop / Reload ”tab and click“ Start server ”
(see https: //knowledge.autodesk.com/sites/default/files/file_downloads/nlm22.214.171.124_ipv4_ipv6_win64_readme.htm if you have problems)
- Start REVIT 2019 and choose Multi-user
Select the server model of licenses: individual license server
type “locahost” in Server Name
Revit will generate a folder ending with _2019.0.0.F located in ProgramDataAutodeskCLMLGS
Exit REVIT 2019
- Copy / overwrite LICPATH. LIC a to you give the subfolders by path ] Select the license server model: Single license server
type “locahost” in the server name
- Now have the full version of Autodesk Revit 2019, without limitations, installed on your computer.
File # 1 (6.05GB)
This download is for Autodesk Revit 2019 (Multi, 64 bit)