This article shows how to download and install Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro v9.1.0 full version for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on how to install Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro v9.1.0 on your computer.
About the software
Get your drives optimized for top speed and maximum efficiency with smart algorithms and the startup of this powerful real-time defragmentation technology program.
What does Disk Defrag Ultimate do?
The problem: You may experience longer application startup times or a general slowdown and believe that disk fragmentation may be behind this. You want more than just defragmentation to ensure optimal performance of your drives.
The solution: Disk Defrag Ultimate allows you to defragment files that are inaccessible during system operation, as well as optimize file placement on your hard drive to ensure faster access and more efficient operation . Multiple scheduling options allow you to easily maintain a consistently high hard drive speed.
Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro v9.1.0 System Requirements
Win 10 (32 or 64 bit), Win 8 / 8.1 (32 or 64 bit),
Win 7 (32 or 64 bit), Vista SP2 (32 bit only),
XP SP3 (32 bit only)
Hard disk space: 35 MB
Memory: 512 MB
Recommended screen resolution: 1024 × 700
Disk Defrag Ultimate is currently available in English.
How to download and install Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro v9.1.0
- Click on the download buttons below and finish downloading the necessary files. This can take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don't know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Perform a clean installation of the product (remove any previous patch)
- Once installed, close the program if it has started. Always check that the program is not minimized in the system tray.
- Copy the supplied DLL to the folder where you installed the product.
a. To restore the program to TEST mode, simply rename the DLL to |
whatever you want or just delete it.
b. Because it is an in-memory patch, you can safely update the program as long as you keep the DLL in the installation folder.
c. If after copying the DLL and starting the program, it remains in TEST mode or fails, try the following: |
– If you have DEP enabled, add the program to the exclusion list.
– If you have any Antivirus / Anti-Malware programs, add the program to the exclusion list.
– If none of the above works, it will probably be necessary to update the patch.
- You now have the full version of Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro v9.1.0, without limitations, installed on your computer.
File # 1 (15.1MB)
This download is for Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro v9.1.0