Auslogics BoostSpeed 2019 v11 Download the latest version for free. It is an independent installation of the offline installer of Auslogics BoostSpeed 2019 v11.
BoostSpeed is an awesome application to optimize and keep your system clean. It has several tools and functions to scan in depth and eliminate files or unwanted applications. It is capable of the Windows operating system and is light in size. It is designed and developed by Auslogics. It puts an optimal load on the CPU so as not to interrupt processes or applications in the background. You can also download Auslogics BoostSpeed 10 + Portable.
BoostSpeed can clean your records and junk files. It is easy to use and has different options and configurations that make this application efficient and reliable. With just a few clicks, delete all the unwanted files and have a stable and fast-performing system. It has optimal and customized scanning modes for system analysis. It has integrated the function of hard disk defragmentation and has the ability to restore the system. For those users, who do not wish to do it manually for those, they have the automatic maintenance mode of the system that automatically performs the scanning frequently. With the new updates, you have a memory and processor manager that will make sure that the active application has all the maximum resources available to get faster and better results. It has a simple installation with an intuitive user interface. You can also download AusLogics BoostSpeed.
Features of BoostSpeed
] Below are some notable features that you will experience after BoostSpee Free Download d.
- Clean unwanted files and folders with a single click.
- Different scanning modes for fast or deep scanning.
- Re-register or junk files.
- Get a stable and fast system.
- Defragmentation support for hard drives.
- Has automatic system maintenance functions.
- Simple installation with an intuitive user interface.
BoostSpeed Technical Setup Details
- Full name of the software: Auslogics BoostSpeed 2019 v11
- Name of the installation file: Auslogics_BoostSpeed_11.0.1.zip
- Size of the complete configuration: 25 MB
- Configuration type: Offline configuration / full independent configuration
- ] x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- The most recent version was added: July 8, 2019
- Developers: Auslogics
System requirements for BoostSpeed [1 9659003] Before Start the free download of BoostSpeed, make sure your PC meets the minimum system requirements.
- Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM is required.
- Hard disk space: 25 MB of free space is required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
Free download of BoostSpeed
Click the button below to start the free download of BoostSpeed. This is a complete offline installer and a separate configuration for BoostSpeed. This would be compatible with 32 and 64 bit windows.