This article shows how to download and install the full version of Aseprite for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and the instructions below for guidance on how to install Aseprite on your computer.
About the software
Aseprite is a pixel art tool that allows you to create 2D animations for video games.
- Composing sprites using layers and frames as separate concepts
- Create images in RGBA or indexed color modes
- Open / Save GIF animations, PNG file stream etc.
- A timeline where you can copy / move specific layers, frames, or images
- Animation tools: real-time animation preview, onion peel, label frames
- Pixel art tools: shading, pixel perfect strokes, RotSprite rotation, mosaic mode, fill outline
- Export / import sprite sheets  A command line interface to automate the conversion and generation of sprite sheets
- Updates for the entire series v1.x through v1.9.
Aseprite system requirements
- OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10
- [1 9459013] Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Storage: 40 MB of available space
How to download and install Aseprite
- Click the download buttons below and finish downloading the required files. This can take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on the download speed.
- Turn off your antivirus and / or Windows Defender
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don't know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open the "Software Files" folder and run Aseprite.exe
- You now have the full version of Aseprite, without limitations, installed on your computer.  Required files
File # 1 (6.2MB)
This download is for Aseprite v1.2.9