Free download of the applied acoustic systems Strum Electric GS-1. Off-line independent installation of Stried Electric Systems
Strum Electric GS-1
Strum Electric GS-1 is a useful addition to producers who want to create or produce guitar tracks. It has a huge collection of electric and acoustic guitars. With the automatic recognition of chords, it is now easier and more efficient for users to create amazing, epic and joyful tracks. It includes the MIDI Riff library, the amplifier, the effects and the handling of a guitar on a keyboard that was never easy, but with this add-on, it has all these functions and tools at your fingertips. You can also download Native Instruments – B4-II VST.
- Plugin for virtu guitar instrument
- Large collection of electric and acoustic guitar tracks.
- Automatic accord Recognition.
- Easy, efficient and reliable to use.
- Different types of effects and multi-effect modules.
- Built-in library for strings and chords.
- Simple installation with an intuitive user interface.  Applied-Acoustics-Systems-Strum-Electric-GS-1- Free-Download-GetintoPC.com "width =" 555 "height =" 311 "srcset =" https://getintopc.com/wp-content/ uploads / 2019/07 / Applied Acoustics- Systems-Strum-Electric-GS-1-Free-Download-GetintoPC.com_-300×168.png 300w, https://getintopc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/ Applied-Acoustics-Systems-Strum-Electric-GS-1-Free-Download-GetintoPC.com_-768×430.png 768w, https://getintopc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Applied-Acoustics-Systems -Strum-Electric-GS-1- Free-Download-GetintoPC.com_.png 912w "sizes =" (maximum width: 555px) 100vw, 555px "/>
Strum Electric G S-1 Technical details of the configuration
- Full name of the software: Applied acoustics systems Strum Electric GS-1
- Name of the configuration file: STRUM_ELECTRIC .zip
- Size of the complete configuration: 13 MB
- Type of configuration Configuration: Offline Installer / Complete Standalone Configuration
- Compatibility architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest version added on: July 6, 2019
- Developers: Applied Acoustics Systems
July 6, 2019