The release date and features of Android 10 were made public and the first thing to remember is that it is no longer Android Q. This ends a period of speculation and expectations about the next update of the operating system, since This Android 10 was introduced and presented on Google IO 2019. Its official brand change with the designation 10 is not the only new, since this operating system now comes with significant changes.
“As a global operating system, it is important that these names be clear and easy to identify for everyone in the world. We believe this change helps make version names simpler and more intuitive for our global community " – said Mr. Sameer Samat, vice president of product management at Google.
Android 10 is expected to be launch during August, while the final beta version The version can now be installed (also known as beta 6.) You can try it now and experience somewhat improved gesture controls, the legendary dark mode and full optimization with bug fixes. Change compared to the standard Android Pie is the expected dark mode.The next operating system will also be released for non-Pixel smartphones, but online sources speculate that it will reach first-hand Google devices first, as it always was before.
Android 10 release date retrospective:
- Developer beta release on March 13
- Beta 2 released on 3 April
- Beta 3 on May 7 th
- Beta 4 at the beginning of June
- Beta 5 and 6 with launch candidates in July
- The final launch is expected before the end of August  Main features:
- Android 10 is the next version of the Android operating system
- Beta 6 can be downloaded now
- The release date is during this month
- It will be free to update (presumably)