This article shows how to download and install the full version of Agilebits 1Password v7.3.712 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and the instructions below for guidance on how to install Agilebits 1Password v7.3.712 on your computer.
About the software
1Password is a password manager developed by AgileBits Inc. It provides a place for users to store various passwords, software licenses and other confidential information in a virtual vault that is locked with a protected master password by PBKDF2. By default, this encrypted vault is stored on company servers for a monthly fee.
Agilebits 1Password v7.3.712 System Requirements
- 1Password works best on the latest version of Windows.
- 1Password requires Windows 7 or later and Microsoft .NET 4.6.2 or later.
How to download and install Agilebits 1Password v7.3.712
- Click on the download buttons below and finish downloading the necessary files. This can take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don't know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run 1PasswordSetup-7.3.712.exe and install the software. The developer changed the way settings work now, install the program silently. Program located here: C: Users PcName AppData Local 1Password app 7
- After installation it will automatically open, close it from the tray.
- Copy and paste "1Password.exe" from "Fix" to the folder where you installed the software (by default C: Users PCName AppData Local 1Password app 7)
- You now have the version of Agilebits 1Password v7.3.712, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
File # 1 (10.8MB)
This download is for Agilebits 1Password v7.3.712