This article shows how to download and install the full version of Adobe Photoshop CS4 Portable for free on your PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on how to install Adobe Photoshop CS4 Portable on your computer.
About the software
Adobe Photoshop CS4 Portable is a portable version (no installation required) of the Adobe Photoshop CS4 series. It allows you to quickly and creatively manipulate images and images. This is a must-have tool in every photographer's and graphics editor's arsenal.
Adobe Photoshop CS4 portable system requirements
- 1.8 GHz or faster processor
- Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 2 (Service Pack 3 recommended) or Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate o Enterprise with Service Pack 1 (certified for Windows XP 32-bit and Windows Vista 32-bit and 64-bit)
512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended)  1 GB of available hard disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on flash-based storage devices)
- 1,024 × 768 display (1,280 × 800 recommended) with 16-bit video card
- Some accelerated features per GPU require graphics support for Shader Model 3.0 and OpenGL 2.0
- DVD-ROM drive
- QuickTime 7.2 software required for multimedia functions
- Broadband Internet connection required for online services  How to download and install Adobe Photoshop CS4 Portable
- Click the download button (s) below and finish downloading the necessary files. This can take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Turn off your antivirus and / or Windows Defender
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don't know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open the "Software Files" folder and run "PhotoshopPortable.exe" as administrator.
- You now have the full version of Adobe Photoshop CS4 Portable, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
File # 1 (98.7MB)
This download is for Adobe Photoshop CS4 18.104.22.168 Portable