AAC Trackback Submitter 6 One of the most popular link building tools used by spammers and black hat SEO users. It exploits a feature called Trackback that allows bloggers to request notifications when someone links to one of the documents. AAC Trackback Submitter 6 Developed in September 2006 by an unknown spammer in Europe, Trackback Submitter has become very popular due to its ability to bypass comment spam protection used by popular blogging systems like WordPress.
AAC Trackback Submitter Based on PHP programming language. It works on an Apache based server with cURL and Zend Optimizer installed. This script finds thousands of blogs with comment posting enabled using unknown features. When the software finds a relevant blog, it automatically generates a random comment (unless you have predefined it). And submit these comments, including one or more backlinks to the spammer’s website.
AAC Trackback Submitter 6 New Features:
- New layout-some buttons and groups have changed.
- Add Preview Button-You can now preview before sending trackbacks to make sure everything is loaded successfully.
- Add Timer-Now you can see how long it takes for explosions or link checks.
- Bug Fix-Copy to Clipboard does not close Link Checker.
- Bug Fix-Scrapebox to AAC converter works with blank lines in loaded file.
- Bug Fix-Buttons are now greyed out again after exploding or link checking.
AAC Trackback Submitter 6 Pros:
- High success rate through smart coding
- Higher success rate than Scrapebox
- All input fields are rotatable (title, excerpt, anchor and link).
- Multiple URL support
- Single mode
- Low bandwidth usage
- Proxy support
- Includes proxy checker