Add fees to orders based on payment method
The Payment Gateway Based Fees Voided extension allows you to add a fee to an order, depending on the chosen payment gateway.
The fee can be automatically assessed in the price of certain products in the cart or in the cart total, in addition to being changed on an order by the store administrator at any time. A fee can also be applied manually, ie if the customer wants to change the payment method after completing the payment.
WooCommerce Payment Gateway Based Fees Plugin Overridden Features
- Enable/disable additional fees for the entire website without deleting data
- Enable additional fees for a single gateway or a single product
- Automatic calculation of fees for each gateway or each product
- Change auto calculated rate on order page
- Option to manually add a fee to an order, after the user completes the payment
- Option to manually add a fee to orders you create on the admin page
- Define a maximum limit to which a fee is added at the cart level
- Define a maximum limit to which a rate is added for a product
- Tax calculation for additional fees is also supported
- Three calculation methods:
- “Fixed amount”: Add a fixed amount
- “add % to the total amount”: Add a percentage based on the total amount of the product price or the total order
- “include % in the total amount”: the fee is calculated as a commission rate (you will be paid the total amount of the order)
- Compatible with WPML: rate caption/title can be translated (requires WPML 4.2.8 or later)
WooCommerce Payment Gateway Based Fee Free Download
Note: If you have problems with WooCommerce Payment Gateway Based Fee Free Download , try disabling AD blocking for the site, or try a different web browser. If disabling AD blocker or changing web browser doesn’t help, please contact us.