JBlog elements overridden is a premium news/blog plugin for Elementor, WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer), Beaver Builder and Divi Builder. Create a news, blog or magazine website using your favorite theme. You can now display a news/blog section on your home page. Yes, JBlog Elements works with any WordPress theme!
Overridden JBlog Elements plugin features
- Unlimited designsWith JBlog Elements, you have the freedom to design your own news, blog or magazine website layouts with the interface editor.
- Custom Post TypeNot only can you use it with your post, but you can also use the custom post type as a source for your content.
- translation readyThis plugin is translation ready. We provide translation files: .po and .mo so you can easily translate them with your favorite translation tools.
- For any WordPress themeYou can use JBlog Elements with your favorite themes that work with Elementor, WPBakery page builder, Beaver Builder, Divi and Shortcode.
- Support and DocumentationWe provide detailed online and offline documentation as well as dedicated support to help you with any issues or questions you may have.
- update regularlyNo need to bother updating the plugin. Once you have registered your plugin, you will get an automatic update.
- Module PaginationsEach module has a paging function. We have loaded more navigation and autoload on page scroll.
- Single content groupAvoid duplicate posts with this feature. You have full control of which posts to display in your news, blog, or magazine website layouts with the frontend editor.
- highly customizableFilter the element content, change the pagination type, set the number of posts displayed, and any other options you can customize.
- Responsive and retina readyEvery element in JBlog Elements is responsive. and ready for Retina Display or HiDPI (High Dots Per Inch).
JBlog Elements Plugin Free Download
Note: If you have problems with JBlog Elements Free download, try disabling AdBlock for the site or try a different web browser. If disabling AD blocker or changing web browser doesn’t help, please contact us.